What vehicles are used in City Splash Tours?
City Splash Tours have exclusive access to the Salamander Amphibious Vehicle for Splash Tour operations. The Salamander has a number of design features which make it the ideal solution for any passenger amphibious travel requirements worldwide:
- Designed to E.U standards for both road and marine
- Euro VI engine emission standards compliant
- Modern vehicle utilising a MAN high quality chassis and drive train
- Built to ISO 9001 Quality Standards
- Built to ships classification standards i.e. DNVGL and S.I 274:1985 inland waterways directive
- Carries 36 passengers + 2 crew
- Access for persons with limited mobility
- Weather independent – fully enclosed
More details and information can be found at www.salamanderav.co.uk
Do You Offer Vehicle Finance?
While we do not provide financial support directly, we can recommend finance houses with pre negotiated preferential financial rates.
Do You Offer A Maintenance Support Package?
Yes, all vehicle sales come with a 2-year warranty. After this, a maintenance support package comes into effect. During the set up process, City Splash Tours will identify local service agents to facilitate in the maintenance of the vehicles. All franchisees will be given an approved supplier list (ASL) from whom to purchase parts.